Special News

loading...

Sunday, July 26, 2015

Mysterious Hospital After Suffering, Avril Lavigne Longer Existed

Avril showed that he was healthy again

Avril Lavigne (Instagram.com/avrillavigne)


Female rocker Avril Lavigne show its existence back in the music world. Post attacked Lyme disease, preferring Avril rest of the first stage of rock music and focus for healing illness.

Reporting from People Magazine, Avril who was healthy again looks to fill the opening of the Special Olympics World Games in Los Angeles on Saturday. Blonde woman was the song titled Fly.

Although still looks lesuh and thinner posture, Avril still trying rendition of Fly it well. Fans who came from a number of cities in the United States was praised.

After filling the sporting event Avril also directly upload a new photo.

"Honorable could bring my song Fly on a special Olympics opening ceremony this evening," he wrote.

The Complicated singer's previously stated, she thought she would die when she could not speak or move due to Lyme disease.

As reported by Female First, Avril admitted Lyme is one type of infectious diseases suffered since last October 2014. Because of the disease, its activity paralyzed, and he was just lying in bed for five months.

"I felt like I could not breathe, I could not talk and could not move. I thought I was dying," he said.

"I do not know this insect bite can cause. I was bedridden for five months".

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Please let us know what is your opinion about this news