Special News

loading...

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Kim Kardashian: My Body Is 'a Work in Progress'

It's hard to look at this cover of a bikini-clad Kim Kardashian  and imagine that she's not in love with her body (Lord knows we would be!). Though the reality-TV star says she's learned to accept what God gave her, there is still one aspect of her physique that she's not too thrilled with.

"I have cellulite, just like almost every other woman on the planet," Kardashian says in the latest issue of Shape magazine. "And just because I feel secure with my body doesn't mean I think cellulite is cute! So let's just say it's a work in progress."

Growing up, though, Kardashian says her now-coveted curves gave her plenty of heartache. "I remember crying in the bathtub," she tells the mag, of her early development.
 
"I took a washcloth, made it hot, put it over my chest and prayed, ‘Please don't let them grow any bigger. They're embarrassing me,'" Kim says. "I was the first girl in my class to wear a bra."
But Kim credits her mom, Kris Jenner, with helping her to learn to love herself.
 
"All my friends were superskinny, and that just wasn't my body type," she says. "But I watched my mom, who was always comfortable with herself, and she helped me with my outlook."

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Please let us know what is your opinion about this news