Special News

loading...

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Kate Winslet, Rachel Weisz Form "Anti-Cosmetic Surgery League"


Natural woman! 

Embracing her curves is nothing new to Kate Winslet, but now the actress is taking an active stand against the pressure in Hollywood for women to undergo cosmetic surgery.

The 35-year-old actress told London's The Telegraph that she and fellow British Oscar-winners Emma Thompson and Rachel Weisz have formed what she describes as the "British Anti-Cosmetic Surgery League."

"I will never give in," she said. "It goes against my morals, the way that my parents brought me up and what I consider to be natural beauty." 

While the women's resolve not to go under the knife is real, their league might be more of a way to speak out against ageism than an active organization.

"I am an actress, I don't want to freeze the expression of my face," Winslet said.

Thompson, 52, agreed. "I'm not fiddling about with myself," she exclaimed. "We're in this awful youth-driven thing now where everybody needs to look 30 at 60."

Newly-married Weisz, 41, said that people "who look too perfect don't look sexy or particularly beautiful."

Source : movies.yahoo.com

1 komentar:

Anonymous said...

Whats up! I simply would like to give a huge thumbs up for the nice info you’ve got here on this post.
I can be coming back to your blog for more soon.


my page ... cosmetic surgery miami florida

Post a Comment

Please let us know what is your opinion about this news