Special News

loading...

Wednesday, April 6, 2016

This is Kylie Jenner's Biggest Fear

She began to imagine how she would look when older.



At the age of 18 years, the reality show star Kylie Jenner begin to imagine how changes in her appearance as she grew older. He even felt concerned with the change in her face when she is old, 10 years into the future.

Not only that, she was fearing a drastic change in appearance. When asked what made her feel worried, she simply replied simply wanted to like this time until old age.

"Yes, I am afraid will look so different when older. I hope I'm still funny and I do not change too much," said Kylie Jenner tells PEOPLE.

To that end, this kit lip businessman always make sure not to forget the treatment that can slow the aging process. She also did not forget to apply sunblock every day.

"I have very sensitive skin and lots of freckles. I get a lot of spots on my arm and really important to be eliminated," she said.

Meanwhile, Kylie may not have doubts when making selfies on social networking sites. But sometimes she feels sexiest when admitted to have a fresh face when out of the bathroom.

"I feel sexiest after a shower. After a shower I feel super clean and fresh when it was time to feel confident and excited," she said.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Please let us know what is your opinion about this news